To listen to the selections on each page,
1. This can be time consuming, perhaps frustrating. Sorry, but that's the way it is for now.
2. ..Before you Leave Harry Lewman Music, don't forget to bookmark this page, you may have to exit your browser as part of the setup.
.....To find out if your Netscape 4.0 browser has RealAudio installed check the Help menu about plug-ins on Netscape 4.0. There will be a listing of plug ins and if Real Audio is not listed or if the version is less than 3.0, you will need to get it. You may also go to Netscape internet site and go to the Plug Ins page currently at http://home.netscape.com/plugins/
......To find out if your Internet Explorer 4.X browser has RealAudio, You can check over the internet by choosing Help menu, product updates. This will also list the plug ins your browser is equipped with.
3.You will need the Real Audio Player plug in for your browser to hear the music selections at HLMUSIC.COM . If your browser is not already equipped with this plug in, go to http://www.real.com/products/player/index.html for a free player. The latest (1/2/2000) free player is basic 7 (download time and set-up about eight minutes at 28.8 bps modem.).
Harry Lewman Music can provide custom RealAudio encoding to suit a variety of web sites and needs. Click here for more information about custom RealAudio encoding.
4. Use the get real player G2 .
|The Real Player Plus is not necessary but is available for a price also. RealAudio is worth getting and keeping updated for your browser if you enjoy listening to music. There are thousands of sites using this plug-in for the browser. It supports scores of browsers besides the big two. A system requirements and detailed specs are available at http://service.real.com/help/faq/index.html|
5. Real Audio Setup will guide you through the steps and automatically detect your browser. The software can be un-installed under Windows add/remove programs if you do not want it, or need to install another device.
6. If things don't go so well, you might want to re-start the computer once you have set up the Real Audio.
7. Good luck.. let me know how I can make this explanation easier.
Browserwatch at http://browserwatch.internet.com/